Features of Jest
- You don’t need a lot of configurations. It works with almost zero configurations. Sometimes it works fine out of the box.
- It is reliable, fast, and safe. It can run tests in parallel. Failed tests run first.
- The Jest is trusted by Facebook and created for react applications. This tool can work with almost every framework.
- It has millions of weekly downloads via npm and 34k+ stars on GitHub.
- With live snapshots, this tool allows you to manage testing with large objects.
- Well-written documentation.
It is focused to test Node JS applications. it is simple to use and outputs fast performance.
Features of AVA
- It is Minimal and performs fast
- Easy and simple test syntax
- Runs tests concurrently
- AVA Includes TypeScript definitions
Features of cypress
- The setup is simple and easy. Installing Cypress is simple. No dependencies, extra downloads, or changes to your code are required.
- You can Write tests easily and quickly. They execute in real-time as you build your web application.
- Cypress is developer-friendly. It has been made specifically for developers and QA engineers, to help them get more done.
- It is open-source and available on Github.
- Created with the new architecture. It does not use Selenium.
Features of Mocha
- It has a huge community. You can find solutions, tutorials, etc. easily.
- Mocha is extendible, permitting you to run plugins, extensions, and libraries.
- It is open-source and available on GitHub.
It offers a tool for functional tests without the need to learn a test scripting language.